How To Create Telegram Channel Index Link

"I have few friends who do not use Telegram, for some reason. And occasionally few of them approaches me to get this film/show they wants to watch. Since they don't use telegram generating links for the file is the only option. They are my friends and I care about them, so I'll get the file and give them the link.

I'm quite lazy and even though I care about my friends, repeating the same process of finding the file generating the link is not what i enjoy. So i was thinking for a solution, the first thing that came to my mind is to introduce them to any of the google drive indexing apps. 

But I had access to quite a lot of Telegram files, so I thought of why not create a telegram indexer. 
I took the weekend to build one such app, and i hope it will fix my issue"

Telegram Index
Python Web App which indexes a telegram channel(or a chat) and serves its files for download.

Overview
This app indexes all the available messages.
If the message is a media message, you can download the file.
You can search for specific terms too.

Step:

API_ID (required):  https://my.telegram.org/apps.
API_HASH (required):  https://my.telegram.org/apps.
CHAT_ID (required): @ShowJsonBot
DEBUG (optional): Give some value to set logging level to debug, INFO by default.
SESSION_STRING: python3 app/generate_session_string.py
PORT (optional): Port on which app should listen to, defaults to 8080.
HOST (optional): Host name on which app should listen to, defaults to 0.0.0.0.

Contributions

Contributions are welcome.

Contact

You can contact me @odysseusmax.

License

Code released under The GNU General Public License.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How To Make Telegram File Sharing Bot

Telegram Channel, Bots or public groups Verification Guidelines